Monday, January 26, 2015

Keep on Reading!



Keep on Reading!

Dear ACAD Friends,

Thank you for the many months of following along with me as we read the Book of Mormon together.  I won't be posting daily anymore, but I will post here again from time to time as I continue reading the Book of Mormon and gain new insights on it.  I hope you found some things to think about as you read it this time.  And as you go forward, please feel free to jump into past posts and comment further about this wonderful glimpse at our Savior.

On that topic, I must share the following that I heard from someone at church a few months ago (sorry, but I don't know his name).  He declared:  "We call this the Book of Mormon.  But I call it the Book of Jesus Christ, because that's what it is."  I must say, I agree wholeheartedly.  And even though I'll continue to refer to it as the Book of Mormon, I know it really is a Book of Jesus Christ.  I hope you do, too.

No comments: